27.3.10

all that i wanted was the freedom of a new life











so i haven't posted in a couple days, not cause i was out doing mega awesome shit, but because i have been setting up my display for this mega art competition i am in...so yeah my life right now is matting photos and hammering nails and stressing the fuck out. not that any of you care so on to these pictures, pretty much i like them and think they are swell
also i was thinking about doing one of those get to know me questionnaire things so if anyone has any questions that they want to ask just leave a comment

12 comments:

  1. awesome photos, looove the 2nd one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like the grungy street urchin inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pics!! :)
    vicki

    ps i wanna be a wildfox girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is fucking cool. I actually felt (hate this word but can't be bovvered getting a thesaurus) inspired by the images. Need a cigarette and some pale blue nails.

    Follow cos I like it here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your art competition majiger.

    Love this pictures! And I don't usually go for cheesy love thangs, but that "Boy Girl" picture / words was seriously adorable.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hot pics!.. your blog is very cool..)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WAH! I think I OWN those tan lace up flats! *gasp!* I call them my durian shoes (like the smelly tropical fruit) and my best friends and boyfriend hate them but I don't care because I love them.

    That is all.

    Once again - sweet SWEET blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving twiggy and edie!!

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete